Sunday, January 24, 2010

Henry Yuen




Yeap Just everyday genre scenes by Henry Yuen! Everyday but something is missing. Hmm can't figure it out!


from his website http://www.hevanet.com/hjlyuen/beach.htm

Thank you for your support and interest in my art. The inspiration for my watercolors and silkscreened prints are from sketches that I made on location. I am always happy to show people my sketches when they see me working on location. It takes about 4-6 weeks to complete a painting or edition of serigraphs. If there is a particular sketch that you would like to see as a painting or silkscreen, let me know and I will do my best. If you are wondering about an older painting or serigraph, click here, private collections, for watercolors and screen prints that are no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment