Sunday, January 24, 2010

problems starting out

I have had some technical difficulties with the blog but i am back on so, I don't know, I am still going to stick with the blog. what happened exactly is that my blog just disappeared my account was saying that i had never published a blog before so as you can imagine i was pretty upset I mean i haven't put that much work into it yet but how discouraging would it be if at the end of the semester my blog just disappears into the unknown realms of cyberspace and all of my hard work is lost. i think that this problem happens a lot because there was a link to help me find my blog underneath the settings written something like omg i lost my blog click here. Im just glad to have you back bloggie baby.
Another annoying problem that i am faced with is that i have no idea how to work my scanner to publish my sketch book. i could take pictures of them, but i have this new fancy all-in-one printer, copier, fax, and scanner tool that i need to learn how to use. i figured how to scan but the program that came with it is super confusing and i can't figure out how to crop or mess around with the settings to get the scan more legible, is that the right word, well so that i can get the fine lines to show up in the drawings.
anyway i just wanted to vent to the blog about the blog
gosh i wish that i was a robot sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment