Thursday, February 25, 2010

about scanning in my journal sketches

I hope that I am not docked points because I don't know how to use a scanner. I know that I need to learn how to use it but I end up just getting extremely frustrated with the whole thing. I did take photographs of my journal sketches, but I felt like they turned out horrible because they were blurry and very hard to read. Oh well I guess I will see how the blog will be graded. maybe I can just personally show you my sketch book because I feel like a put a lot of work into it and It is unjustified by the photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Sara, don't worry about scanning, the photographs work fine. Awesome entries. Great Artist entries, extra credit etc. All required entries accounted for Yaya! I love isabel samaras don't you?

    ReplyDelete