Saturday, February 6, 2010

thinking about transformation

I have been thinking about what I am going to do for my transformation project, and I am just thinking to myself what defines an everyday object. Here is a list of things i consider everyday objects that may be applicable to this project
Qtips
floss
toothbrushes
hair brush
bobby pins
socks
there is just so much i guess that I will just have to decide witch one I would like to work with. As of right now i am thinking Qtips because they are cheep to get a bunch of then and they seem like a pretty easy building material. Now I just have to figure out what I would build with them. hmmm.... so many things. I dont know if I want to make a sculpture that represents something out of the Qtips or if I want to make an abstract sculpture. maybe making a couple globes some bigger and some smaller out of the Qtips. Or maybe I will make animals out of the Qtips. Gosh I dont know I will just have to think of it some more. I am pretty set on the Qtips though.

No comments:

Post a Comment