Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sara Lucas





Sarah Lucas is a wizard of cigarette manipulation. It is so funny that I have never heard of this artist yet she also had the idea of making a pair of cigarette heels. I am wondering if she just glued the cigarettes to the heels or if she actually made the heels out of the cigarettes. today in class i attempted to start my project. I am thinking that it may be easier for me to find a pair of heels that i can just glue the cigarettes to instead of trying to craft them myself. I am kind of sad that this has already been done. I also was thinking that making wedge heels may be easier to make and now I see that Sarah Lucas has done this. I will have to figure out how to make a cigarette bend to the extent that Sarah Lucas was able to do. How funny! Thank you Erin for the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment